VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Chadwick,

You Da Mahn!!!!!

:beerchug:

Gumbo's Dad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Why didn't they ask him how he felt to be the first American to orbit the earth?

steltz02

The Real Deal
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why didn't they ask him how it felt to be the only current NFL player who played when the NFL still used leather helmets?

Just kiddddinnngggg....

Phatredial

Reaction score
Good Stuff, Chadwick!

I like how Glenn mentioned Ronnie Lott and how he learned a lot him When he came in the league in 94' and applies what he has learned from him in the way he practices and studies the game.Glenn is about the same point of his career that lott was when he took gleen under his wing. I think Glenn will make a good mentor for our CB's and Safeties lets hope they take advantage of it & show them what Ronnie Lott taught him.

krazy9000

BRING THE WOOD!!
Reaction score
He weighs in at 185 lb. And at 5'8'', I don't think he would be very effective at safety. But in any case, Josh Bullocks can't be any better...
That's exactly what I'm thinking. He's not very big, but I'm sure he'd be great in coverage help. It could be just that I'm intoxicated though so....

GermanSaint

Reaction score
He weighs in at 185 lb. And at 5'8'', I don't think he would be very effective at safety. But in any case, Josh Bullocks can't be any better...
josh bullocks meets your girlfriend i think

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
GREAT interview, i love what he had to say about reading the little things about offensive sets, reading offenses, etc.

Thanks St. Chadwick, as always :9:

Old Paint

Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing Glenn making it out of training came. How meny CB's are the Saints going to keep on the roster.

MM
David
Gay
Young
Craft
Atleast 1 draftpick

Does Glenn beat out Craft? cause thats the only guy I see maybe not being on the roster next year.

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing Glenn making it out of training came. How meny CB's are the Saints going to keep on the roster.

MM
David
Gay
Young
Craft
Atleast 1 draftpick

Does Glenn beat out Craft? cause thats the only guy I see maybe not being on the roster next year.
i wouldn't lose any sleep on that one...

Old Paint

Reaction score
i wouldn't lose any sleep on that one...
I'm not losing any sleep, just pointing out what should be obvious.

Skill wise (today) craft & Glenn are a wash, but Glenn would have value on this roster as a veteran leader (see Jay Bellamy). Inthe same instance you could say Craft at 32 may have more endurance for a 16 game season.

However I think it suffice to say that if we find either one in a starting role we're in deep doo-doo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom