Aaron Glenn on WWL (1 Viewer)

i wouldn't lose any sleep on that one...

I'm not losing any sleep, just pointing out what should be obvious.

Skill wise (today) craft & Glenn are a wash, but Glenn would have value on this roster as a veteran leader (see Jay Bellamy). Inthe same instance you could say Craft at 32 may have more endurance for a 16 game season.

However I think it suffice to say that if we find either one in a starting role we're in deep doo-doo.

aaron glenn will give jason craft all he can handle in terms of competition and his ability to beat him out for a roster spot. One thing glenn has going for him is that he and Sean Peyton have a relationship that goes back to Sean's Cowboy days. Also Aaron Glenn has had a FAR superior career to Jason Craft's. Both are good players at this stage of their careers. If I had to bet, I would go with Glenn..... just a hunch...

Thank you St. Chadwick. I thank you for getting all of the player interviews from WWL for us. Aaron Glenn sounds like a smart chap!

aaron glenn will give jason craft all he can handle in terms of competition and his ability to beat him out for a roster spot. One thing glenn has going for him is that he and Sean Peyton have a relationship that goes back to Sean's Cowboy days. Also Aaron Glenn has had a FAR superior career to Jason Craft's. Both are good players at this stage of their careers. If I had to bet, I would go with Glenn..... just a hunch...

I think Glenn and a rookie CB we draft, will finally (and about time) let us release Craft.

Teams always pick on him when he starts, and he gets shoved around as well.

Good riddance.

I hope he takes Jason David's spot, because I like Kraft's speed as a nickel or dime back.

I'm not totally convinced that we come out of this draft with a CB.

Just depends on how it plays out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom