Aaron Glenn - Position Coach of the year? (1 Viewer)

:plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2:

I was just talking about this. Dude deserves a raise today.

For our team at least. Just imagine upgrading other position coaches with fresh blood. Glenn proves that the right coach makes a big difference.

I think it's more so the defensive coordinator that should be getting the credit as he implented the defense and how he wants his players to react within it his position coaches just reach the position and how it should be played to fit their part in the defensive scheme, so props to Dennis Allen for fielding a competent defense.

Now just imagine if we didn't commit PI in the endzone (however many of those were valid)

I was honestly floored at how well they performed early. Not sure if it was just those EZ PI calls that made the game so tight, but I was very pleasantly surprised at our defensive performance otherwise. Great start to the rest of the season.

Now just imagine if we didn't commit PI in the endzone (however many of those were valid)

I was honestly floored at how well they performed early. Not sure if it was just those EZ PI calls that made the game so tight, but I was very pleasantly surprised at our defensive performance otherwise. Great start to the rest of the season.
3 EZ PI with two being 30+ yards penalties = 21 points

I vote no for now.

At least NOT until he can teach some of his charges to TURN AND LOOK FOR THE BALL!!!!...............:rant:

that's the equivalent of giving a 6th placed ribbon in a race of 7 people.

Really? Really? We are down to players who have been here weeks, who haven't been through a training camp, who are being cobbled together against some pretty darn good QBs Carr, Manning, Ryan, Rivers and Newton. Say what you want as homers, but those are not even average QBs. Give the man some frigging credit why don't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, what is going on in this place? Our standards have completely bottomed out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom