Aaron Glenn (1 Viewer)

mleg1972

Veteran Starter
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I really believe he is going to extract the very best performances out of our young DBs. He's going to earn his paychecks this year! He's been on the island before, they trust him and believe in him. With him making them believe in their talents and the system and concepts, I truly believe they will be at least serviceable this year. They will gain valuable experience and get better as the season goes on. I would keep them in the game. Time to develop our own talent instead of overpaying players to come here and underachieve.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Agreed - while there were issues Sunday... They weren't as bad as they should have been for how green our CBs are. Great job so far

Thanks for finding the positives guys. And y'all are completely right.

You guys are dillusional. The young CB's were terrible. Sorry but that kind of coaching goes on in the preseason not the regular season. That saints are gonna give up 400-500 yards a game because they have zero talent in the defense.

I agree. As bad as crawley may have been, the big pass plays (which they only had a couple) seemed to all come on busted coverages in zone, nothing from man to man. I feel like in years past if we were in that situation we would have seen waaaaaay more busted coverages leading to WRs jogging to the end zone with no defender in sight.

I predict crawley gets a pick this weekend which brings his confidence way up. Like some other poster said earlier today, a corner playing with vs without confidence is night and day. Crawley will improve guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom