Aaron Murray (1 Viewer)

This is actually a prospect I like. Smart kid. Think he'd flourish learning under Drew and Sean. I see more upside in him than Grayson.

That's what everybody always says...but what qb other than Brees has flourished under Payton?

That's a serious question...I'm not flame baiting.

Kerry Collins for one. And Tony Romo credits Payton with much of his development.

Plus, he coached some very bad quarterbacks in Philadelphia into slightly below average options. For whatever that's worth.

Kerry Collins for one. And Tony Romo credits Payton with much of his development.

Plus, he coached some very bad quarterbacks in Philadelphia into slightly below average options. For whatever that's worth.

Playoffs with Quincy Carter at least for a season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, Minnesota would be a great spot for Murray to go now. He would be a very good option with that running game to support him.

That's what everybody always says...but what qb other than Brees has flourished under Payton?

That's a serious question...I'm not flame baiting.

It's hard to say since we haven't really invested in the position other than grayson and we haven't had the need to play a backup QB outside of McCown last year. McCown did look good against the Panthers and Chase Daniel is making 7mil/year as a backup now.

You know, Minnesota would be a great spot for Murray to go now. He would be a very good option with that running game to support him.

Sad to say this might happen. Mickey if you're reading this thread, MAKE IT HAPPEN! :9:

Let's face it, if Drew goes down, we are not going to win many games. We should trade McCown to Dallas for their guard and improve the offensive line. Also should acquire Murray and start the backup QB competition for next year. With Murray, we can rebuild the QB position and have serious competition for Grayson.

Jerrah isn't going to trade Leary for McCown when he hasn't come off wanting a 2nd round pick. This isn't Madden.

Plus what's to stop then from claiming Murray and still have Leary.

I'm not so sure Luke McCown has any trade value

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Jerrah isn't going to trade Leary for McCown when he hasn't come off wanting a 2nd round pick. This isn't Madden.

Plus what's to stop then from claiming Murray and still have Leary.

Do you think teams are betting that Murray gets cut and there will be a fight to get him?

Do you think teams are betting that Murray gets cut and there will be a fight to get him?

I just heard that the Chiefs are trying to trade him. I wouldn't use a pick but offer up Davis Tull who we drafted a few spots after Murray plus he fits their defense a lot better than ours. Murray won't be outright released he will I've to go through waivers and I'm sure a few teams will put in a claim Dallas, Cleveland, Minnesota are 3 teams I could see going after him and Dallas and Cleveland would get priority over us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom