Aaron Rodgers is potentially on the trade block... Packers want Two 1st Round picks for 39 year old QB. (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

Good luck on getting two first-round picks. With Rodgers, Green Bay's championship window is still open--if the Packers get him some receivers.

Good luck on getting two first-round picks. With Rodgers, Green Bay's championship window is still open--if the Packers get him some receivers.
He had one of the best in the league but made sure he got his money and didn't complain about Adams leaving.

None of this matters until we get a competent coach.... Our plan should be to rebuild young, and hope Loomis can find a replacement for DA.... If CSP were still here.... I'd be a full on YEP on this... But since he's not... I'm going with Hell Nah!

None of this matters until we get a competent coach.... Our plan should be to rebuild young, and hope Loomis can find a replacement for DA.... If CSP were still here.... I'd be a full on YEP on this... But since he's not... I'm going with Hell Nah!
DA is totally competent. That's why after Jameis's 4th quarter comeback they switched back to small ball and why after Taysom and Alvin dragged the team to a win over Seattle, neither of them saw many touches till it was too late in the season to make a difference.

is that price worth it if he delivers a Tom Brady in Tampa Super Bowl then retires?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom