Aaron Rodgers is potentially on the trade block... Packers want Two 1st Round picks for 39 year old QB. (1 Viewer)

DA is totally competent. That's why after Jameis's 4th quarter comeback they switched back to small ball and why after Taysom and Alvin dragged the team to a win over Seattle, neither of them saw many touches till it was too late in the season to make a difference.

Yes, but he did rent Latavius Murray for a game.

Rodgers is only worth a 2nd and conditional 3rd package at best. Heā€™s a 39 year old QB who will likely play one or two more seasons

Last edited:
I don't think he cares, period. In the last 3 years, he's said fork the offseason and left GB hanging until the last minute. They're dumb for giving him another contract.
He was MVP two years ago. The Packers are dumb for taking QBs and RBs, not for paying an MVP quarterback. Brees didn't ever leave us hanging just because he didn't take us back to a SB, they're hard to get to.

He was MVP two years ago. The Packers are dumb for taking QBs and RBs, not for paying an MVP quarterback. Brees didn't ever leave us hanging just because he didn't take us back to a SB, they're hard to get to.
I didn't say he wasn't a good QB, I said he's not committed to the team and they basically gave him a 150 mil contract. As good as he is in the regular season, he's disappeared in the postseason. They wouldn't be here today if they didn't take Rogers when they still had Farve. That was the plan with Love, but now he's in his last year and they haven't gotten an extended look. Yes, there is a parallel with us, except Rogers' arm held up and Brees didn't give us as much drama (I do think the team thought he would retire sooner).

Last edited:
I didn't say he wasn't a good QB, I said he's not committed to the team and they basically gave him a 150 mil contract. As good as he is in the regular season, he's disappeared in the postseason. They wouldn't be here today if they didn't take Rogers when they still had Farve. That was the plan with Love, but now he's in his last year and they haven't gotten an extended look. Yes, there is a parallel with us, except Rogers' arm held up and Brees didn't give us as much drama (Ido think the team thought he would retire sooner).
Brees also didn't need to be bribed with $50 mil a year to stick around. Most former teammates of Rodgers don't have great things to say about him. Every one of Brees's former teammates loves him. Reggie practically worships him.

Brees also didn't need to be bribed with $50 mil a year to stick around. Most former teammates of Rodgers don't have great things to say about him. Every one of Brees's former teammates loves him. Reggie practically worships him.
I've said this before

watching various NFL network type shows it's interested to note the differences between how former teammates talk about Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers

Rodgers' teammates recognize how good he is but I definitely thought it sounded like they didn't much care for him personally

Favre was the opposite

Youā€™d have to be insane to trade 2 firsts for Rodgers at this point. I could justify sending 1 first, pick 25+ and only if you were genuinely a QB away from a Super Bowl.

The Jets arenā€™t close and I canā€™t imagine Rodgers wanting to go play in the AFC now anyway.

2 first round picks (at least) for a 39 years old diva ,who makes 50 millions the next two seasons ?
Even if it was a guaranteed SB ,i wouldn't want him.
I want a team well & smartly built ,can i have this ?

Rodgers about to follow the steps of his daddy..Brett. A year with the Jets & then on to Minnesota. :LOL:

This thread proves that the average fan knows little, or the spoiled fan expects so much more.

Rodgers is far superior to Dalton and Winston
It's obvious he wants to pour one last go in
It's obvious he's bored with green Bay or worn out on Green Bay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom