Aaron Rodgers Jokes (1 Viewer)

Jeopardy? Maybe Wheel of Fortune. You need an above room temperature IQ to be a Jeopardy host.

Don't forget he is now 3-5 in the state of Florida... but I know that's useless information.
This confirms how good the decision was to use the Jacksonville site for our first 'Home' game.
Florida might just be Rodgers' kryptonite! :hihi:

The media has been talking about how this year is gonna be his "revenge tour," and just because he's P'Oed at the Packers he's going to tear up the league. Not sure I get that logic -- how many malcontents who avoid offseason activities go on to have great years?

Not saying we're in Randy Moss with the Raiders territory, but if his agenda is to get out of Green Bay, underperforming his contract is one sure way to do it.

I don't think he was trying to be funny, but I laughed throughout this article.

“I feel like the offensive line played really well,” Rodgers told “The Pat McAfee Show” on Tuesday. “I feel like Elgton (Jenkins) played really good at left tackle and Billy (Turner) at right tackle. The interior guys, the two rookie guys played really well. And Lucas Patrick. The protection was solid. I gifted one sack, and that was it, on a keeper. I feel like the protection was pretty good.”

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom