Aaron Rodgers now suffering from the Drew Brees lack of support syndrome (1 Viewer)

Yup! Saints and packers are both in the same similar situation

Defense

Both coaches was hire at the same time :etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference? Ex teammates of Rodgers are trashing him and his leadership.

The difference? Ex teammates of Rodgers are trashing him and his leadership.

Link?

Not questioning the truth of your statement -- just hadn't heard about that and would like to know more.

Except GB's offense starts off slow. Rodgers could go all night against Atlanta in 2014. GB has bigger problems than defense. Their defense has been below average for a while now but Rodgers is what has kept them winning before.

Well all you have to do is watch him during games to see his arrogance. After any incompletion or drop look at his face and body language, it is never his fault. If a play goes right his cockiness shines through as if it was all him.

He's a good QB but like I suspected for so long seriously overrated.

There are probably some leadership issues there.

Even in how he plays, there's a serious lack of detail and preparation (or at least it looks that way). When's the last time you saw Rodgers do a regular 5 step drop, stand in the pocket, and hit a timing route down field? It's almost always drop back, run outside the pocket before it's even collapsed, and hit someone who's broken off a route or throw it at his feet (at which point, he usually throws his hands up or shakes his head).

Not saying it doesn't work for him. He's still very mobile at this point. But it doesn't look like a guy who's taking full responsibility for himself and what he needs to do to be the best he can be.

But GB special teams is adequate. They are suffering with injuries at the corner back position similar to what we were looking like early on in the season.

I don't foresee GB making the playoffs.

When did Goodell take away a 1st and 2nd round pick from the Packers and suspend their coach, GM, Def coordinator and LB coach on unfounded claims? I'll wait.

One big difference from watching and listening last night after them saying it's all not Aaron's fault because they lost there CB's and other DB's. I'm glad the Saint's didn't have to go through something like that!

One big difference from watching and listening last night after them saying it's all not Aaron's fault because they lost there CB's and other DB's. I'm glad the Saint's didn't have to go through something like that!

Yeah if I heard Collinsworth make excuses for injury one more time last night I was gonna throw my remote.

Brees is way better than Rogers and its obvious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom