N/S Aaron Rodgers/Packers have not won a road game this year (1 Viewer)

BlackandGoldXLIV

Lurkules (since 2001)
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everybody know that the best QB in the NFL, Aaron Rodgers, hasn't won a game on the road. Just another elite QB fun fact.

The Packers play in Seattle on Thursday night.

That is all.

Awesome....thanks for letting me know it's time to bet on the Packers.

His receivers aren't getting open. Coach is letting him down. His knees are bothering him. Danica hasn't been fedding him the proper nutrition. No way it's on him.

And their division is still what they benefit from.

If they even get into the playoffs, it will be from going 4-1-1 in the division, as that is still possible.

Would love for the "goat" to come to the superdome in the playoffs. That would be a cake walk of a matchup.

I’m sure that when they were winning a lot of games and we were having consecutive 7-9 seasons you could say the same about Brees at one point. They’re having a not so good year, it happens.

AAron "the only time I take a chance is if it's an incomplete pass or catch" Rodgers

1542289133557.png

I’m sure that when they were winning a lot of games and we were having consecutive 7-9 seasons you could say the same about Brees at one point. They’re having a not so good year, it happens.

Except one thing...their division has been a cake walk for the majority of Rodgers' career and was even easy in Favre's last year with them.

It still kinda is a cake walk, given that Minnesota has come back down to earth on defense and their offensive line is a train wreck. The Lions are still the Lions and Chicago is one dimensional all defense thus far.

Brees has been in the toughest division in the NFC and arguably the toughest division since the realignment, but we never got that benefit of a doubt that GB gets. The media would crucify us for losing to bad teams. This year, we hear every excuse for the Packers.

1542289133557.png

Except one thing...their division has been a cake walk for the majority of Rodgers' career and was even easy in Favre's last year with them.

It still kinda is a cake walk, given that Minnesota has come back down to earth on defense and their offensive line is a train wreck. The Lions are still the Lions and Chicago is one dimensional all defense thus far.
I've never looked at that name the same since that came out ?
Brees has been in the toughest division in the NFC and arguably the toughest division since the realignment, but we never got that benefit of a doubt that GB gets. The media would crucify us for losing to bad teams. This year, we hear every excuse for the Packers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom