N/S Aaron Rodgers/Packers have not won a road game this year (1 Viewer)

I’m sure that when they were winning a lot of games and we were having consecutive 7-9 seasons you could say the same about Brees at one point. They’re having a not so good year, it happens.
I remember a few months (maybe a year) ago Bonchi posted some stats showing just how mortal, and how very not elite Rodgers was. It wasn’t the usual stats like “he doesn’t take sacks” or “his rushing yards aren’t that impressive” it was something more that really showed just how little Rodgers has done, yet he is still undeservedly considered an elite QB.

Don’t get me wrong, Rodgers is still better than a large majority of the qbs out there, but he has certainly been passed in terms of most productive qbs in the NFL.

The McCarthy Era is coming to a close in Green Bay.
Yep. Wouldn't it be crazy if he and Marvin Lewis were fired this year and Bill Belichick, for some reason, retired all of a sudden, making Sean Payton is the longest tenured coach in the NFL. Not gonna happen but fun to think about.

I remember a few months (maybe a year) ago Bonchi posted some stats showing just how mortal, and how very not elite Rodgers was. It wasn’t the usual stats like “he doesn’t take sacks” or “his rushing yards aren’t that impressive” it was something more that really showed just how little Rodgers has done, yet he is still undeservedly considered an elite QB.

Don’t get me wrong, Rodgers is still better than a large majority of the qbs out there, but he has certainly been passed in terms of most productive qbs in the NFL.
But Rodgers does eat a lot of sacks...

Would not an elite QA throw his receivers open?
But that would risk an INT... Rodgers rather throw it out of bounds than make a play unless it's a hail mary

His receivers aren't getting open. Coach is letting him down. His knees are bothering him. Danica hasn't been fedding him the proper nutrition. No way it's on him.

Danica maybe taking all the nutrition out of him, if you know what I mean:hihi:

Payton's best record on the road was 2009 at 7-1.... Hmmm... getting Superbowl vibes

I’m sure that when they were winning a lot of games and we were having consecutive 7-9 seasons you could say the same about Brees at one point. They’re having a not so good year, it happens.

Other than Brees continueing to light it up, maybe.

1542289133557.png

Except one thing...their division has been a cake walk for the majority of Rodgers' career and was even easy in Favre's last year with them.

It still kinda is a cake walk, given that Minnesota has come back down to earth on defense and their offensive line is a train wreck. The Lions are still the Lions and Chicago is one dimensional all defense thus far.

Brees has been in the toughest division in the NFC and arguably the toughest division since the realignment, but we never got that benefit of a doubt that GB gets. The media would crucify us for losing to bad teams. This year, we hear every excuse for the Packers.

Don't know why you guys always go on about the media when reality is so different from what you're saying.

They hardly ever talk about us, and criticism isn't being "crucified" ffs. They would crucify Brady and Manning for losing to bad teams, they would mostly ignore Brees during the bad years.

Why don't you guys just let us die in peace. We know we suck. End of story. I know you love our downfall but just go on and enjoy your season. I hope you guys do go all the way.

But Rodgers does eat a lot of sacks...

Aaron Rodgers loves, loves, loves to take sacks and not just get rid of the ball.

But he's still the GOAT and best quarterback in league apparently. Despite being outplayed head to head in almost every game this year by opposing QBs, including last night.

I actually felt sorry for him when he threw it short to someone 5 yards out on 3rd down on their last drive. That had to be embarrassing for him. I bet if a high schooler failed to make that throw in front of a scout, his chances of getting a scholarship are pretty much toast.

Rodgers has a QBR of 58.1, which ranks him 18th in the league.

He is just above Joe Flacco, Matthew Stafford and Dak Prescott.

He has Cam Newton, Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson ranked over him.

Guess who has the #1 spot? Brees leads all QBs with 86.2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom