Aaron Rodgers (speculation about future) (1 Viewer)

I've been thinking the same thing. When Drew retires I'd like to bring Rodgers in. I'm afraid Dallas may beat us to it though.

I've been thinking the same thing. When Drew retires I'd like to bring Rodgers in. I'm afraid Dallas may beat us to it though.
I think the bridge between Rodgers and McCarthy has been torched and washed down the creek.

You do *know* that Dallas have this guy called Dak Prescott that they are going to pay lorry loads of cash to for the next several years, right?

If we're going to haphazardly connect dots, let's at least not choose the *least* likely outcomes.

You do *know* that Dallas have this guy called Dak Prescott that they are going to pay lorry loads of cash to for the next several years, right?

If we're going to haphazardly connect dots, let's at least not choose the *least* likely outcomes.

I don't think Dak is signing long-term in Dallas.

I think the bridge between Rodgers and McCarthy has been torched and washed down the creek.

Now I could see that argument. But not the "They're going to pay Dak loads of cash to stay" argument. If they wanted to do that they could've already done it. They've payed everyone but Dak....overpaid some.

Now I could see that argument. But not the "They're going to pay Dak loads of cash to stay" argument. If they wanted to do that they could've already done it. They've payed everyone but Dak....overpaid some.
There is this thing with negotiations. They can take a while. Jerry is all in on Dak.

But it's a ridiculously speculative topic anyway, so who am I to insist what absolutely will and will not happen? As the OP said, he's bored, so...

I am probably in the minority, but I think he's a total prick... and I would rather suck than have him leading my franchise... but that's just me.
I feel the same way. The dude thinks he hung the moon. I also can’t stand the fact that the media act like Rodgers is better than Drew and that is a false assumption. He also whines for calls and I can’t stand that either. Payton does not need him to win a SB and he would be a cancer in our locker room.

I am probably in the minority, but I think he's a total prick... and I would rather suck than have him leading my franchise... but that's just me.

:potd:

That's definitely not a minority opinion........................................I couldn't have said it better myself.

You win the internet today!!

There is this thing with negotiations. They can take a while. Jerry is all in on Dak.

But it's a ridiculously speculative topic anyway, so who am I to insist what absolutely will and will not happen? As the OP said, he's bored, so...

Dak is only the 3rd QB to play under the franchise tag. The other two were Drew with the Chargers and Cousins with the Redskins. He's gone.

He is a total prick and I am on record if saying he’s probably the only player that if he came to the Saints, I would stop being a fan. So far in as to remove my tattoo. Keep that cancer away from the good people of Nola

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom