Aaron Rodgers will boycott Super Bowl (if GB makes it) under NFL Current C-19 Policies mod edit, Rodgers laughs at the story (1 Viewer)

Crzycjunx76

Iron Era Origional
Reaction score
Seattle by way of Texas, originating in SELA.
Part of me hopes the Puckers make it and Rogers lives up to his word. I want to finally see a game of chicken between the NFL and their golden boy.
I want to see it happen just to see Rodgers throw a tantrum and act like the biggest entitled whiny baby on earth.

Or for him to crawfish so quickly and throughly it gives us all wiplash.

Both are acceptable outcomes... specifically if it comes with a loss to the Bengals or Bills. Both long suffering fanbases I would like to see win one (also because of Burreaux).

Last edited:

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe this story is true. Were Rodgers to do that, he would destroy his value as a spokesman for services and products, and he would greatly damage his value in free agency.

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Even Rodgers can't get away with it. They'd force him into retirement somehow.
I'd love it for both. And if you think what happened to Kaepernick was a shirt show you haven't seen anything yet.

Saint Floyd

Who Dat
Reaction score
I can't believe this story is true. Were Rodgers to do that, he would destroy his value as a spokesman for services and products, and he would greatly damage his value in free agency.
Yeah, man, but he did some “research” on YouTube. That’s as good as a PhD these days.

Mojomajik9

Team Gleason
Reaction score
As a fan of silly chaos I hope this happens but honestly I have a hard time seeing it happening unless this is Rodgers’ way of leaving football and joining Fox News or something.

Judge_Smails

Above Average Yachtsman
Reaction score
At least wait for him to confirm the anonymous statement before lashing out. Some of you look very childish.
Everyone posting on a sports message board. "look(s) . . . childish," to a certain degree. And its not like the Good judgement police are patrolling this board to dox everyone they deem to be childish. You tell 'em though!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom