Aaron Rodgers will boycott Super Bowl (if GB makes it) under NFL Current C-19 Policies mod edit, Rodgers laughs at the story (1 Viewer)

Oh, I back his right to boycott the SB. I simeltaniously think he is a misinformed or willfully ignorant, whiny, selfish, entitled, prick.

His position on the subject prior to this "rumor" shaped my belif on this... so even if Esiason is full of it, that does not change.

Any legacy he may have in the NFL or with the Packers fanbase would be irrecovably tarnished. He would have an instant IN to have his own radio show, regular spot on Faux, and plenty of endorsement opportunities. He might even get a book deal if he plays the "I was blackballed" card.

Hell if he wanted to make real money he could run for political office.
Good answer.
1641596378121.png

Ironic considering this is going to be the Super Spreader Bowl.

If the allegation is true.......I see a slight possible dilemma for the mafia NFL brewing if things go good for NO the next couple of weeks.

Saints win/9er lose, Saints beat rams to move on to play No.1 seed GB in GB....pick your poison now Roger lol

Make a choice (aka "hey refs I need a solid")....Go with Sean or a Boycott?

I try to avoid this controversy as much as possible, as it never seems to end well.

I am a Technician in the Respiratory Therapy department. I set up the necessary medical equipment, do the wiring, adjust the vent systems, etc. I am not a particularly smart man.

We have lost so, so many people and almost all were unvaccinated. And they weren't unvaccinated out of some political motive or to make a statement, they simply could not afford to miss work or were working 60 hours a week to support extended family.

And then you see a guy like Rodgers who has every single opportunity in the world to do what almost 98% of his own league is doing and he's too smart, or too important, or too independent, or too.... whatever.

It gets really old when you see it every day. And I mean every day.

Last I'll say on this! Go Saints and take the week off Niners!

If the allegation is true.......I see a slight possible dilemma for the mafia NFL brewing if things go good for NO the next couple of weeks.

Saints win/9er lose, Saints beat rams to move on to play No.1 seed GB in GB....pick your poison now Roger lol

Make a choice (aka "hey refs I need a solid")....Go with Sean or a Boycott?

I admit it’d be nice to have another franchise draw their ire for a while

As a fan of silly chaos I hope this happens but honestly I have a hard time seeing it happening unless this is Rodgers’ way of leaving football and joining Fox News or something.
I have a serious soft spot for silly chaos. Like a G-rated Joker. Let it burn! But also... keep it kinda contained.

This scenario would check all the boxes.

Hopefully the league will be enjoyable again one day. At the moment, it’s just a big tabloid.

Straight up wild story. If he comes here, I can see him blasting Cantrell's covid policies.

And just like that...

Esiason’s co-host, Gregg Giannotti, added a second clip that shows the two hosts reaching a conclusion that it was some sort of a prank.

The original clip from @BackAftaThis should have included that part, frankly. However, when choosing to engage in real-time vetting of potentially phony tips during a live radio show, there’s a chance that some in the audience won’t hear the part where, after expressing confidence in the accuracy of the information, the hosts come to the conclusion that it was all a hoax. That’s why it always make sense to run tidbits like this through the crap filter before the show, not during it.

I can't believe this story is true. Were Rodgers to do that, he would destroy his value as a spokesman for services and products, and he would greatly damage his value in free agency.

I mean, I'm pretty sure he could still get the gig as the National Spokesman for My Pillow.

Oh Aaron. You don't have to boycott the Super Bowl. Goodell is on your side.

You could cough in the face of children, and my boy Rog got ya back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom