Aaron Rodgers will boycott Super Bowl (if GB makes it) under NFL Current C-19 Policies mod edit, Rodgers laughs at the story (1 Viewer)

Part of me hopes the Puckers make it and Rogers lives up to his word. I want to finally see a game of chicken between the NFL and their golden boy.
I want to see it happen just to see Rodgers throw a tantrum and act like the biggest entitled whiny baby on earth.

Or for him to crawfish so quickly and throughly it gives us all wiplash.

Both are acceptable outcomes... specifically if it comes with a loss to the Bengals or Bills. Both long suffering fanbases I would like to see win one (also because of Burreaux).

Last edited:
I can't believe this story is true. Were Rodgers to do that, he would destroy his value as a spokesman for services and products, and he would greatly damage his value in free agency.

Even Rodgers can't get away with it. They'd force him into retirement somehow.
I'd love it for both. And if you think what happened to Kaepernick was a shirt show you haven't seen anything yet.

As a fan of silly chaos I hope this happens but honestly I have a hard time seeing it happening unless this is Rodgers’ way of leaving football and joining Fox News or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom