Aaron Rodgers will boycott Super Bowl (if GB makes it) under NFL Current C-19 Policies mod edit, Rodgers laughs at the story (1 Viewer)

At least wait for him to confirm the anonymous statement before lashing out. Some of you look very childish.
Everyone posting on a sports message board. "look(s) . . . childish," to a certain degree. And its not like the Good judgement police are patrolling this board to dox everyone they deem to be childish. You tell 'em though!!

He's not coming here and if he boycotts the Superbowl he'll likely never play in the NFL again.

And that's fine with me.
I know that. Just throwing it out there.

Wow, if golden boy A A Ron lives up to this and becomes NFL public enemy number 1, then he is a lock to be on the Saints next year!

I mean, how many NFL enemies can we get?

I'mma laugh when they are on the cusp of winning the NFCCG and some mysterious penalties end their chances thus avoiding any possible confrontation with the league.
We should sign Bennie Fowler to play DB for us if we somehow make it to the NFC Championship game and the opponent is GB.

Anyone backing AR on this is on the wrong side of smart
Oh, I back his right to boycott the SB. I simeltaniously think he is a misinformed or willfully ignorant, whiny, selfish, entitled, prick.

His position on the subject prior to this "rumor" shaped my belif on this... so even if Esiason is full of it, that does not change.

Any legacy he may have in the NFL or with the Packers fanbase would be irrecovably tarnished. He would have an instant IN to have his own radio show, regular spot on Faux, and plenty of endorsement opportunities. He might even get a book deal if he plays the "I was blackballed" card.

Hell if he wanted to make real money he could run for political office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom