AB is hanging with Zion (1 Viewer)

InsideJob, I can really tell you want AB on this team lmao!
I want any and every player who is available who can help this team make a serious run for the super bowl. It ain't just AB. I like all of the pick ups we've made in the secondary and this is the only position on offense where we have a "weakness".

If Dez Bryant were in beast shape and could help us win, I'd want us to sign him. I don't care what the player's name is, just can they or can't they help us win a championship - and everyone we've signed or now worked out can.

Seriously how is this dude trying out and meeting every NOLA star he has to be the fastest receiver alive

First the fans outside the Saints facility, then Zion. At this rate AB’s going to meet the City of New Orleans Mayor Latoya Cantrell before he signs the contract

I want any and every player who is available who can help this team make a serious run for the super bowl. It ain't just AB. I like all of the pick ups we've made in the secondary and this is the only position on offense where we have a "weakness".

If Dez Bryant were in beast shape and could help us win, I'd want us to sign him. I don't care what the player's name is, just can they or can't they help us win a championship - and everyone we've signed or now worked out can.

I think a lot of people feel this way but they aren't going to admit it. So I salute your honesty.

It would be interesting to see how the conversation would change if he was actually signed. Once a player puts on that Black & Gold, that has a way of changing opinions quickly. Some people would root for the devil if he could rush the passer.

Truth!!! ✊?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom