About Reggie (1 Viewer)

ChadC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ok, I am sick of the Reggie bashing so I am gonna go out on a limb and say his breakout game will be against the forty-whiners with at least 2 TD's all around, thus building his confidence for the rest of the season. All he needs is that one big game to get everyone off his back. We are talking about a 21 year old with the weight of the world on his shoulders, back off. I guarentee if he weren't a Saint we would not be 6-2. So cut the guy some slack, geez.

My expectations were considerably lower (ie, the world wasn't ever on his shoulders in my eyes) and he hasn't even met THOSE expectations.

Nobody expected him to be this bad, and now we're all stuck fishing for ways to doll up his lack of production. I just hope we don't get as bad as those folks who exhaustively excuse Vick from his bad performances and blame everything else under the sun instead.

I think he is playing hurt. He does not look that fast. But he should relax. You can almost see how tense he is on the field. Let the game slow down a bit.

I guess I am happy to say on Nov. 5th......I TOLD YOU SO! Reggie will be much, much better now that the monkeys off his back!

I guess I am happy to say on Nov. 5th......I TOLD YOU SO! Reggie will be much, much better now that the monkeys off his back!

I'm sure all those monkeys had an affect on his running style. I just hope he doesn't get ants in his pants now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom