About the New Board and the "Reputation"??? (1 Viewer)

Darlexat

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was wondering how it works. I have been posting here since August 1997 and yet still no reputation power? :dunno:

What a man po' to do?

im not sure how it works either. its almost like mine is disabled. I noticed how some peoples has a green dot and some have a gray dot. its almost like you have to turn it on but I havent seen a place to do it yet.

I was wondering how it works. I have been posting here since August 1997 and yet still no reputation power? :dunno:

What a man po' to do?

I was wondering the same thing???

I posted on a thread yeaterday and later saw that I had a green dot.

Is that a good or bad thing???

The way it works is someone has to "vote" for you or give you reputation points by clicking on the gold box with the check and "X" in it under the Rep Power.

It started new when the new site went up so you would only get votes starting yesterday. No "Rep Power" is given to start with so it will be white until someone gives you "+" rep power if you get a lot of "-" rep power and it goes into negative, it will turn red. The higher the number, the better.

how the hell did i go from 5 reputation to 0 in a few hours when I haven't even posted???????[/QUOTEJ

Just guessing here, but there may be a few glitches left to iron out. The amount of strange happenings during the transition has been considerable. ;)

im not sure how it works either. its almost like mine is disabled. I noticed how some peoples has a green dot and some have a gray dot. its almost like you have to turn it on but I havent seen a place to do it yet.

I have a feeling your rep will take a hit as long as we hve to look at your avatar...:ezbill:

I just want it put out there that I have no problems with taking bribes to be your reputation shill.

Give me $$$ and I'll give you points!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom