Absolutely amazing! (1 Viewer)

Kyle brister

VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Yet the league continues to screw Whodat nation over for other would be TV & broadcast markets which never ever seem to deliver. Bozo the commissioner should be ashamed of himself. Instead of the league looking at itself & thinking boy look at how big & strong I am. it should be asking itself why it isn't twice as big & strong. The answer? a complete moron at the wheel.

Yet the league continues to screw Whodat nation over for other would be TV & broadcast markets which never ever seem to deliver. Bozo the commissioner should be ashamed of himself. Instead of the league looking at itself & thinking boy look at how big & strong I am. it should be asking itself why it isn't twice as big & strong. The answer? a complete moron at the wheel.
The league doesn't care, because a record share of the New Orleans market is still far smaller than a completely apathetic share of the Los Angeles market.

The league doesn't care, because a record share of the New Orleans market is still far smaller than a completely apathetic share of the Los Angeles market.
Really? Because the Nielson ratings from the Superbowl tell a much much different story. the fact was boycott bowl had a major drop off in ratings due to the fraudulent match up of an undeserving Rams team against a boring Patriots team. Of course I can only speculate. But I imagine tens of millions more would have tuned in for a Drew Brees Tom Brady shoot out & from the rumors I heard about how pathetically boringly bad FRAUDBOWL 52 was, they would have been much better rewarded.

Really? Because the Nielson ratings from the Superbowl tell a much much different story. the fact was boycott bowl caused a major drop off in ratings for FRAUDBOWL 52 due to the fraudulent match up of an undeserving Rams team against a boring Patriots team. Of course I can only speculate. But I imagine tens of millions more would have tuned in for a Drew Brees Tom Brady shoot out & from the rumors I heard about how pathetically boringly bad FRAUDBOWL 52 was, they would have been much better rewarded.

Really? Because the Nielson ratings from the Superbowl tell a much much different story. the fact was boycott bowl had a major drop off in ratings due to the fraudulent match up of an undeserving Rams team against a boring Patriots team. Of course I can only speculate. But I imagine tens of millions more would have tuned in for a Drew Brees Tom Brady shoot out & from the rumors I heard about how pathetically boringly bad FRAUDBOWL 52 was, they would have been much better rewarded.
There’s no denying that a Drew Brees vs Tom Brady....Sean Payton vs Bill Belichick matchup would have been epic, but that was last season. Time to move on and destroy any team that gets in our path this year. Have to convert on plays that does not leave the game too close or in a spot where a call/no call can be a deciding factor.
Chiefs/Saints SB this year.

I agree. Ten point or more lead at the two minute warning every game!

Hopefully

Our main goal right now is to figure out this Pass Rush outside of Cam Jordan.

They were horrible against the Vikes. Hopefully just shaking off the rust.

I am worried though, the D Line is the one position group that is significantly weaker then it was last year

Hopefully

Our main goal right now is to figure out this Pass Rush outside of Cam Jordan.

They were horrible against the Vikes. Hopefully just shaking off the rust.

I am worried though, the D Line is the one position group that is significantly weaker then it was last year
Let’s wait until we see Jordan on the field before hitting the panic button. His absence allowed the Vikings to double team Davenport. They can’t double-team both after he returns

You’re looking at national ratings. Compared to local ratings, the Rams draw the League average which is high due to the high population of the city. That’s why they left St. Louis. That’s why the Rams value doubled once they stepped in St. Louis.
If you want the Saints comparison, it’s like the Packers and Steelers or Raiders. Small market teams but they draw nationally.

But if you’re asking what the executives at FOX want, they’re praying for a Saints/Patriots matchup.
It’s like a heavyweight boxing fight that’s been delayed for a year. Added hype and FOX reaps the benefits of a marquee matchup that CBS was denied of in February.

Wow!! Alanta #26, all 5 of thier fans must have been watching

New Orleans a 40 Rating

Atalanta a 6 Rating

I know the Falcons have no fans, but I think the Falcons would draw a 6 Rating in NEW ORLEANS for a pre-season game on a random weeknight, just because people would tune in to maybe watch them lose. Pathetic showing by Falcons "fans" as always.

You’re looking at national ratings. Compared to local ratings, the Rams draw the League average which is high due to the high population of the city. That’s why they left St. Louis. That’s why the Rams value doubled once they stepped in St. Louis.
If you want the Saints comparison, it’s like the Packers and Steelers or Raiders. Small market teams but they draw nationally.

But if you’re asking what the executives at FOX want, they’re praying for a Saints/Patriots matchup.
It’s like a heavyweight boxing fight that’s been delayed for a year. Added hype and FOX reaps the benefits of a marquee matchup that CBS was denied of in February.
I'm looking at both. Believe it, or not, the local ratings had a BIG effect on the national ratings of last year's FRAUDBOWL. it was discussed ad nauseum on this very site with all the bells & whistles. People need to just quit underestimating the fact that there is a significant number of people in New Orleans & the surrounding area. The fact is that the Saints have been sold out for over a decade in a 70,000 plus seated facility which most teams in the NFL have not. And their season tickets are above the average price of most teams in the league. and the reason for this is their POPULARITY. The Saints have one of the BIGGEST most loyal fan followings in all of sports. Why can't Saints fans accept that fact? Why must we always play up the small market oh woe is me mentality? Whodat nation is as strong as any group in sports. I can guarantee you the Jets, Dolphins, rams, falcons, Bears, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Panthers, Bengals, Browns, 49ers, Redskins, Colts, Texans, Titans, Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, Giants, Eagles, Bills, & Lions would all love to have our fan base. And the only reason the others wouldn't is because they have a longer tradition than our team.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom