Absolutely nothing coming up really interests me (1 Viewer)

I thought 2009 was pretty good. Uncharted was a lot of fun. Dragon Age was decent, if a little disappointing. Plus Batman, AC2 and Demon's Souls, which though I haven't played have been pretty uniformly lauded. In addition to that, there were a host of FPS I have been told are good.

I'm not seeing anything in 2010 to really compete with that lineup. The first 1/2 looks pretty weak, except for ME2 (which I can't play)

I still have to either start/finish most of those games. Personally, I'm glad for the break. I need to catch up.

I still have to either start/finish most of those games. Personally, I'm glad for the break. I need to catch up.

:plus-un2:

I'm on the verge of returning MW2 because I haven't taken it out of the shrinkwrap yet, and by the time I get around to it, the 'fun bunch' will have moved onto another MP FPS.

Still have to play:

Mass Effect (nearing the very end right now)
ME2
Dragon's Age
Fallout 3 GOTY
AC
AC2

... never mind... I can't even finish this list!

:plus-un2:

I'm on the verge of returning MW2 because I haven't taken it out of the shrinkwrap yet, and by the time I get around to it, the 'fun bunch' will have moved onto another MP FPS.

Still have to play:

Mass Effect (nearing the very end right now)
ME2
Dragon's Age
Fallout 3 GOTY
AC
AC2

... never mind... I can't even finish this list!

dude my list is mentally challenged long... i'll never finish everything i own.

Dante's Inferno has my interest piqued.

But I'm still working on Uncharted 2, my second playthrough of the original Mass Effect (in preparation for the second on PC), MW2, NG2 Sigma & Bayonetta.

Typically the games that really grab me are complete surprises, and its only after they're out that I discover them. But there is nothing on the horizon that looks good to me. I have high hopes for Starcraft and Diablo, but who knows how long those will be out, and if my computer will even run them.

I'm already quite disappointed with 2010. :mad:

Your gaming cup of water is always half empty.

;)

No worries..Blizzard is all about letting casual pc's be able to game. You'll most likely be able to play it.

Bioshock 2 is about to come out with a multiplayer mode as well. Furthermore, God of war 3 looks awesome along with Heavy Rain.

I know you own a PS3 so

Bioshock 2
God of war 3
Heavy Rain

and on pc Diable and Starcraft you will most likely be able to play.

If none of those interests you? It might be time to quit gaming altogether.

A bunch of the recent PC games released aren't intense resource hoarders. The min reqs for a lot of games is pretty low compared to what I expected.

I wish someone would have warned me about Bayonetta. I haven't been this dissapointed about a game in a long time. I don't think it deserves the 8.0(gamefly) and the 9.0(GI) ratings that it received. I gave the game about an hour of play time and I couldn't get into it. I tried, but between the drawn out cinematic cut scenes and the constant button smashing, I was flat out bored. There was nothing to look forward to in the game. Maybe discovering a new kick/punch combo, but thats it. I would have given this game a 6.0/6.5 and only because Bayonetta has a great ***; not to mention, she has that Sarah Palin look about her (meeooooowwww).

sarah palin should not be the reason you buy games...

and I believe there were many sceptics about this game in the official bayonetta thread... or somewhere around here. You just gotta keep up.

sarah palin should not be the reason you buy games...

and I believe there were many sceptics about this game in the official bayonetta thread... or somewhere around here. You just gotta keep up.

I searched and there is no official bayonetta thread. Sarah Palin is not the reason why i bought it, its the reason I gave it a 6.5 rating. But you gotta admit she does have that sexy dominatrix look to her.:mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom