Absurdly premature playoff picture: Week 5 (1 Viewer)

denver wont have a first round bye. theyll end up around 10-6 give or take a game but they will win that division.

NFC
Byes
Saints
Giants

DIV:
Vikes
San fran

WC:
Eagles
Falcons

AFC
Byes
Colts
Patriots

Div:
Ravens
Broncos

WC:
Bengals
Steelers

missing out
Jets
Chargers
Bears
Cowgirls

I'd be surprised if less than 7 or more that 10 of those are in the final playoff picture.
The Ravens are the obvious missing piece for me in the AFC.

I was also high on the Ravens, until they lost two in row. If they can't beat the Bengals then they must have some issues.

Yeah, it's early. I think they still have a good chance, but they have laid eggs after good starts before. You never know. I'll be pretty surprised if Denver hangs on too, but if they win on Sunday it's hard to see the Chargers passing them.

Who knows with the Cards, Seahawks and Falcons, the jury is out on a lot of teams thus far.

This

denver wont have a first round bye. theyll end up around 10-6 give or take a game but they will win that division.

NFC
Byes
Saints
Giants

DIV:
Vikes
San fran

WC:
Eagles
Falcons

AFC
Byes
Colts
Patriots

Div:
Ravens
Broncos

WC:
Bengals
Steelers

missing out
Jets
Chargers
Bears
Cowgirls

I second that.

I was also high on the Ravens, until they lost two in row. If they can't beat the Bengals then they must have some issues.

Not really, the Bengals are one fluke play from being 5-0 right now. They are a legit team that appears to be firing on all cylinders.

They are for real. Their sole loss came to a team that IS 5-0, the Denver Broncos.

Also, the Ravens loss to the Bengals occurred with less than a minute on the clock. Meaning the winning TD happened with something like 40+ seconds left, IIRC.

In fact, the Ravens other loss occured to the Pats in a similar fashion. So the Ravens loss to two 4-1 teams in last minute heart breaking fashion and should be in the playoff mix discussions.

All I will say in no one better show up to the Dome with a Bears logo.

I hope we don't have to play the Bears in Chicago OR New Orleans, because I know if they come down here, there are gonna be some Bears fans in the hospital...example:
bearsfan001.jpg
Get your baseball bats ready.

The Saints would set an NFL record in points scored in a blowout. I could seriously see the Saints putting up 70+ on the Bears in the Dome. The beating would not stop.

Found this on Yahoo sports, he doesn't list the seeds, but it would be cool if it worked out this way;

nf30.jpg

Now watch, someone will post the famous Mora quote :covermyeyes:

I've actually been doing this since week 3 in my (Mikee-GA) power rankings, minus the image.

Don't see the Patriots in it. Think they are going to stink it up down the stretch.

I think that's what it would look like if the playoffs started now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom