Absurdly premature playoff picture: Week 5 (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
Found this on Yahoo sports, he doesn't list the seeds, but it would be cool if it worked out this way;

nf30.jpg

Now watch, someone will post the famous Mora quote :covermyeyes:

That would be fantastic. I know its way to early to even think about it, but I would love to have the Bears come down to New Orleans.

Love to have the Bears here for a change of scenery and get our fans away from those trashy people

It's actually very believable, considering you get a good feeling about the teams after 4-5 weeks into the season.

I would switch the Eagles with the Falcons. Westbrook just doesn't look the same this year. I hate to say it, but the Vikings could get the bye.

I just don't see the Bears getting in over the Falcons

Even though I hate the Falcons, they are one of the best teams in the NFC and will definitely make the playoffs.

I do simply because of schedule. THis weekend will tell a lot though about that possibility. But the Falcons have a rough sked....as do we.

I was about to edit my post to say the samething. ATL still has to play NYJ, CHI, NYG, PHI & us twice. They could possibly end up at 9-7. They could lose out to Minny & PHI.

Thats why we need to sweep them. I would love for us to be part of the reason they miss the playoffs.

I'd be surprised if less than 7 or more that 10 of those are in the final playoff picture.
The Ravens are the obvious missing piece for me in the AFC.

I hope we don't have to play the Bears in Chicago OR New Orleans, because I know if they come down here, there are gonna be some Bears fans in the hospital...example:
bearsfan001.jpg
Get your baseball bats ready.

That would be fantastic. I know its way to early to even think about it, but I would love to have the Bears come down to New Orleans.

It is absurdly early but that would be awesome to get the Bears in NOLA!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom