Golden tate
Devante Parker

McCoy
Carlos Hyde
Frank Gore
Tevin Coleman

Back up TE is Julius Thomas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No. You already have pretty good reciever and trading away Hyde would put you very weak at running back

Especially since you only start 2 wr. Once Romo comes back Dez will blow up

Especially since you only start 2 wr. Once Romo comes back Dez will blow up

Notice the 2 flex that can be WR.RB, or TE. I can essentially start 4 WR's or 3 RB's and 3 WR's or 2 WR's and 4 RB's.

I am leaning towards not doing it because I think Olsen and my 3rd WR (Desean or Parker) will out score Julio and Julius Thomas by years end.

All that being said, running out Odell, Julio, and Dez weekly is sure tempting. I need the Dez knee injury info to roll out soon.

My other thought is, since I live in Dallas and have a lot of Dallas homers in my league, I could make the trade and once Dez starts blowing up again, I could trade him for a much better RB than Hyde. Dallas homers will over pay for Dez most likely.

I took it. Dex having hairline fracture in knee pushed it over the edge.

Notice the 2 flex that can be WR.RB, or TE. I can essentially start 4 WR's or 3 RB's and 3 WR's or 2 WR's and 4 RB's.

I am leaning towards not doing it because I think Olsen and my 3rd WR (Desean or Parker) will out score Julio and Julius Thomas by years end.

All that being said, running out Odell, Julio, and Dez weekly is sure tempting. I need the Dez knee injury info to roll out soon.

My other thought is, since I live in Dallas and have a lot of Dallas homers in my league, I could make the trade and once Dez starts blowing up again, I could trade him for a much better RB than Hyde. Dallas homers will over pay for Dez most likely.

I completly overlooked the flex lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom