According to Bill's fans (1 Viewer)

The only way to slow down Brees and company is not some majestic defensive strategy . They can only do it by keeping him off the field . Long ground pounding time consuming drives . Bills staying in no huddle isnt gonna help there cause much.

Wow if McKelvin is out and they are already missing their MLB Poz, Drew should have a typical game. PLaying them in week 3 w/ 2 weeks of film on the no huddle O should help GW in his game plan. ESPN just ran an interesting stat on the bottom of the screen, Brees was 6-6 for 96 yds and a TD when facing 2 or more blitzers on a play, so pick your poison.

I'm hoping the Saints stay focused. Lets be honest guys, the Bills game has "TRAP GAME" written all over it, and we have a long history of struggling after a big win.

Its all about focus and preperation. I haw Vilma talking about humble pie on tv last night and thats just what the saints need. Don't look past the Bills, prepare and practice with focus and execute a penaty free game plan and the Saints have a great chance to win every week.

If they lay egg, they are just as beatable as any other team. Its all about picking up those third downs. getting TD's not FG's. Red zone defense and getting pressue on Trent Edwards.

Untill that special teams turnover we had a 4 point lead and Kolb was looking great. I'm sure everyone going into half time had visions of Kolb being the next great qb debt success story against the saints. The difference was the D and ST came through and changed the direction of the game.

they will need just as much focus against the bills as they did against eagles. The Saints do that, and they should drop 50 points on them.

You know what is funny. Detroit scored more than Philly did lol. We gave Philly 2 pts as well. lol

Someone cue up that Samuel L. Jackson quote from Pulp fiction because Brees is about to strike down upon them with a most furious vengence and anger and they will know his name is the lord.

I was thinking.. "This is a tasty burger.. "

:gosaints:

Wow if McKelvin is out and they are already missing their MLB Poz, Drew should have a typical game. PLaying them in week 3 w/ 2 weeks of film on the no huddle O should help GW in his game plan. ESPN just ran an interesting stat on the bottom of the screen, Brees was 6-6 for 96 yds and a TD when facing 2 or more blitzers on a play, so pick your poison.

Ah, the blitz. You'd better hope and pray that your defense gets to him, because when they don't you typically see #88, #25, #19, #12, #17, #16, #85, or #44 (I know I forgot somebody), moving the chains. :rock:

bills fan said:
So we give up 300 yards and 3 TDs to Byron Leftwich, without his #1 receiver and allow him to spread the ball around to 9 different players and we think our pass D can hang with Drew Brees and the Saints?? Oh and wait I forgot, Mckelvin is most likely out as well, so we are down one of our best players on D as well.

Guys I am as optimistic as the next guy and I am very excited after our big win yesterday, but we have proved we have a top tier run D, but as far as the pass goes...we are NOT good and Brees is going to pick us apart. If we don't somehow get at least 2 picks, I don't see this being close.

Heh. The Bills really haven't looked bad at all... factor in home field advantage and this could be our toughest match up of the year.

Heh. The Bills really haven't looked bad at all... factor in home field advantage and this could be our toughest match up of the year.

This.

Also, I am concerned that Mother Nature will make an appearance. On a clean field, we win 9 times out of 10. Rain will take away our ability to run scores up and play defense with a big lead. I am not saying that we will lose, but rain certainly won't help us execute our kind of gameplan. I am remembering the Chicago playoff game where I know that we were better than the Bears, but they won because of the weather.

The one guy with sense:

So we give up 300 yards and 3 TDs to Byron Leftwich, without his #1 receiver and allow him to spread the ball around to 9 different players and we think our pass D can hang with Drew Brees and the Saints?? Oh and wait I forgot, Mckelvin is most likely out as well, so we are down one of our best players on D as well.

Funniest thing is another poster uses the term "garbage time" to counter the whole Leftwich threw for 300 yards argument.......ummm Bills fans, the whole second half was "garbage time" for the Saints D. Gregg Williams had the Safeties playing 20 yards from the LOS to prevent any quick, cheap scores by the Eagles. After the first TD to Desean Jackson he had the CBs keeping everything in front of them allowing for a ton of underneath yardage. The stats aren't deceiving either the Saints run D is very good. The Eagles desperately tried to run early to take pressure off Kolb but couldn't, same with the Lions. But go ahead underestimate the Defense please.........

I understand what you're saying but....

This.

Also, I am concerned that Mother Nature will make an appearance. On a clean field, we win 9 times out of 10. Rain will take away our ability to run scores up and play defense with a big lead. I am not saying that we will lose, but rain certainly won't help us execute our kind of gameplan. I am remembering the Chicago playoff game where I know that we were better than the Bears, but they won because of the weather.

the Bills will be playing in that same weather and it will affect them as well as us.

Who Will Win - Bills. The Bills are at home. The Saints D didn't exactly go up against any established quarterbacks. Stafford has a 40.2 passer rating. Kolb has a 71.8 passer rating. I just can't see the Saints putting up 47 points against the Bills.

is trent edwards an established qb? people are thinking the points explosion just happen this year we are not to the offensive scene,since 06 we were always able to score alot of points.what do the bills have thats different from any other team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom