According To Kenny Wilkerson Yesterday....(Mod Edit: Post from 10/06) (1 Viewer)

Good question Domey... I know that injuries to one leg can give added "wear and tear" to the other... I tore my left Achilles in February, and the doc told me that the right achilles will take the brunt of "punishment" while I rehab the left... and that it (right achilles) may also rupture... nothing that I can do about it unfortunately :(

Deuce's ACL tear this season was freakish (as they all are)... whether it was a result of added wear and tear from rehab is a mystery to us all.

First off, can a Mod edit the title to include (OLD POST).... got me scared at first.

Second, if you recall Deuce went into the game against Ten with his previously repaired knee already sore and I firmly believe that when he leaped he put all his weight on the other knee to compensate and it just gave way.

That being said, I think it only occurs in those type of situations. If he is going to run north south which Deuce usually does then it won't matter much. But I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just a former basketball player :)....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom