According To Kenny Wilkerson Yesterday....(Mod Edit: Post from 10/06) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
While at the game yesterday and listening to WWL radio, Kenny said that Deuce was experiencing some problems with his knee. He said it was swollen and that he would have to run north and south only.....no cutting. This was during the first quarter too! After hearing this I focused on Deuce for a while, and sure enough, the man was hurting in there.

Man-alive.....with Reggie hurting and Deuce's knee acting up, we may be in for a bit of trouble these next few weeks.

OMG, what if Duece cant come back for a few weeks and reggies only 60-70% ??? Its not going to be pretty, or WILL ITTTTTTTT????

I like Aaron Stecker, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with him as our full-time RB. According to the reports, Reggie is O.K. He may sit out a practice or two, but he'll play Sunday. As for Deuce, I think he'll be ready on Sunday too, but they should give him some rest to let the swelling in that knee go down. Deuce is the guy we can't afford to lose.

I'd feel alot better if the Saints brought in a bigger, power-type RB for the remainder of the season. There's got to be some guys out there. Antowain Smith comes to mind.

Losing Deuce is a bigger problem than losing Reggie. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out...

i heard the same thing yesterday. he mentioned it right before the horn touchdown. any updates? does anyone in the media care about deuce?

It's nothing serious. He's been playing through it this whole time. Also, Bush has been playing with a sprained knee and ankle since the first game as well !! This is what Kenny W. reported last night on 4th Down on 4.

What happened to the bowling ball RB we had in pre season?. I can't remember his name but he looked pretty good. Mostly against 2n and 3rd teams but still looked good.

It was a couple years ago I think... Anyways, Najeh Davenport broke into this girls dorm room at the U of Miami and took a dump in her laundry basket. Pretty crazy huh?

At the U??? nooooooo they're too classy for anything like that.

I bet the Miami President called a press release to announce that from this point forward any player that takes a dump in a laundry basket will be handled with Zero tolerance.

What happened to the bowling ball RB we had in pre season?. I can't remember his name but he looked pretty good. Mostly against 2n and 3rd teams but still looked good.

Jamaal Branch

Go into next weeks game planning to sit Reggie and Deuce. Put the game on Brees, Horn, Colston, the O-Line, and throw the ball 50 times if need be. If Stecker starts well and the Saints are winning at halftime, don't play Bush or Deuce at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom