According to Las Vegas, the Buc's are now the team to beat in the NFC South (1 Viewer)

Brady wants to stick it to everyone who thinks he doesnt have it anymore.
Bucs are the team to beat in the South. The playoffs go through Tampa.

Saints are now a 5.5 favorite in the opening game vs the Bucs.

Man I’m ready for football!

get that early money in.... easy sucker bets to pay some overhead for the bookies.

Actually now it's a 3 way tie for the NFC with the Niners, Saints and Bucs all 12/1 odds. The Bucs have the same feeling of being overhyped as the Eagles did
the season after Fole's rookie year and like last season's Browns team. In both cases the media/oddsmakers were all giddy about both team's offseason
moves but forgot about the most important thing...………….coaching. In the Bucs case Bruce Arians is no Bill Belicheat.

For me, that is good news. I have done futures bets on us for years. (I used to give $10 Super Bowl futures bets away as a sort of door prize during Saints games back when I had my bar) I would love to see us undervalued this year so I can win some more when we take title.

If we don't win week 1 we might find ourselves in a hole when we go to TB week 9.

I'm very worried about an 0-3 or 0-4 start(Lions have been a problem for us too but they don't have Slay and Ansah now).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom