According to the Advocate, Terron Armstead's injury not considered serious (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Just got an alert on my phone....hope it's accurate...so far nothing's been reported to the contrary which is good news because if Armstead has to miss time this Offensive Live will go from bad to atrocious.

Hopefully they leave Peat at guard and let the backup LT take those snaps full time until Armstead returns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looked like he was favoring his knee again. I hope it is not a reinjury or a flare up.

He certainly looked hobbled. Slow off the snap and was quickly overpowered. Not his usual self. He needs to get healthy as quickly as possible......

Hopefully they leave Peat at guard and let the backup LT take those snaps full time until Armstead returns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X1000 Furthermore, we need to determine who his backup is and indeed all of the backup offensive linemen. I would say Hills for tackle and Turner for guard to start with.

I'm not a pessimist at all....but if Armstead isn't healthy now it is doubtful that he'll be 100% in two weeks. I'm not saying he won't play or be serviceable but I'm very concerned to say the least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom