According to this article (1 Viewer)

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of conflicting reports on who he is visiting with and who he is interested in. nfl.com has an article on the front page about how he is going to visit the Saints but in the around the web section they mention several teams who have a chance at Thomas and we aren't even in that list. Some articles say a certain team has the best chance and then others talk about how that team wouldn't even want him if they got the chance. I'd love to have him but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

flyguy8558

"The Myth"
Reaction score
I just heard John Clayton say on TV about 2 hours ago that Thomas finished his visit with New England and is headed to New Orleans.. The way he talked is that He believes that Zach will either sign with us or the patriots

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I just heard John Clayton say on TV about 2 hours ago that Thomas finished his visit with New England and is headed to New Orleans.. The way he talked is that He believes that Zach will either sign with us or the patriots

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

very nice

Jazzbo

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We just need to remind Thomas that we've never lost a Super Bowl and it's in the bag, baby :9:

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
The choice he has is - play a lot on a team that could contend, or ride the bench on a team that will contend. Maybe the bad press from NE lately could put us in the driver's seat.

OP
SaintsFan75

SaintsFan75

All-Pro
Reaction score

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom