Actor/Actress with the Most Impeccable "Nerd" Credentials (1 Viewer)

****, I need a dictionary.
???

For me it’s under:
Things your wife would divorce you for. ?

And that’s ok. My wife doesn’t know she’s going towards the fund for our upcoming contracts that will be needed. I had to keep the dog.

Yep. I’ve never been able to go to a cosplay even tho I so much would have loved to. My wife isn’t a fan. Neither was my ex.

Now you listen to me. Stand up. Put your foot down. Stick your chest out. And then you march right up to that woman, and I mean you look her right in the face, and say, “baby, I wears the pants! If I want to dress up like a cartoon and parade around town, then dammit, that is what I am going to do. And you’re going to like it!”
Then you lay her down, gently, and plant a passionate kiss on her like never before. Caress that woman, and make her shake with excitement.

You’ll be dressing up like Link in no time.

Now you listen to me. Stand up. Put your foot down. Stick your chest out. And then you march right up to that woman, and I mean you look her right in the face, and say, “baby, I wears the pants! If I want to dress up like a cartoon and parade around town, then dammit, that is what I am going to do. And you’re going to like it!”
Then you lay her down, gently, and plant a passionate kiss on her like never before. Caress that woman, and make her shake with excitement.

You’ll be dressing up like Link in no time.

Awesome! Lol.
And I wish I could dress up like Link.
I could, one time. ?

I married a woman that would ban cosplay and all sports while she was at it. Lol.
It’s fun.

Just based on lord of the rings?

Or does she have other nerd cred?
nah, i am considered “obsessed”, more like i know real acting when i see any performance with her. best actress at anything. no wait, EVERYTHING.

also, i have two of her lotr limited edition collector cards, as an example. unlike monica seles, i would do anything to protect the greatest actress ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom