Actor, Brad Renfro, dead at age 25 (1 Viewer)

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Actor Brad Renfro found dead in Los Angeles home

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Actor Brad Renfro, whose career began promisingly with a childhood role in "The Client" but rapidly faded as he struggled with drugs and alcohol, was found dead Tuesday in his home. He was 25.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at 9 a.m., said Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the Los Angeles County coroner's office. The cause of death was not immediately determined, Harvey said, but an autopsy could be conducted as early as Wednesday.

Renfro had reportedly been drinking with friends the evening before his death, Harvey said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/15/renfro.obit.ap/index.html

I just read this on Yahoo...

It's a shame, but he has been on the path of self-destruction for quite some time now. I'll assume it's either an overdose or suicide.

The Client is one of my favorite movies of all time for some reason.:shrug:

I don't need no stinkin' lawyer.

without pictures this thread is useless......

My sister said she's going to sail a shoe down the river for him.

Seriously, he was one of our favorites. This is sad, but certainly not unforseen.

My sister said she's going to sail a shoe down the river for him.

Seriously, he was one of our favorites. This is sad, but certainly not unforseen.

Hopefully that shoe tribute doesn't end up maiming and killing some poor fish or other marine life. Not to mention the damage that it will to do mother earth in the thousands of years it takes to degrade.

Hopefully that shoe tribute doesn't end up maiming and killing some poor fish or other marine life. Not to mention the damage that it will to do mother earth in the thousands of years it takes to degrade.

But, it didn't happen that way in the movie. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom