Actors/Actresses Who Have Aged Very Well (1 Viewer)

Ummm, no. I remember how good my body felt when I was 30...and this ain't it.

Everyone’s different , but have you made an effort to take care of urself ? Im late 40s and I actually feel better than i did at 30.. well, on most days, at least.. i attribute that to cutting down (though not eliminating , im far from perfect) a lot of the bad habits i had in my 20s and early 30s- less fast food, way less alcohol to the point i cant remember the last time i had a drink, more consistent exercise- im not going to the gym trying to build big muscles anymore, but i rarely miss a day of running or doing something physical .. one big thing is ive learned how to get better at grabbing a good night’s sleep.. again, most of the time, but not every night, for sure.. i think if your chronological age keeps increasing BUT you try different ways to compensate for it- you CAN actually feel better at 50 than 30, 60 than 40, etc…. But unfortunately at some point, im starting to think that we’re all gonna bite it.. just a matter of whether that’ll be at 55 or 95, and what quality those years will be .

Everyone’s different , but have you made an effort to take care of urself ? Im late 40s and I actually feel better than i did at 30.. well, on most days, at least.. i attribute that to cutting down (though not eliminating , im far from perfect) a lot of the bad habits i had in my 20s and early 30s- less fast food, way less alcohol to the point i cant remember the last time i had a drink, more consistent exercise- im not going to the gym trying to build big muscles anymore, but i rarely miss a day of running or doing something physical .. one big thing is ive learned how to get better at grabbing a good night’s sleep.. again, most of the time, but not every night, for sure.. i think if your chronological age keeps increasing BUT you try different ways to compensate for it- you CAN actually feel better at 50 than 30, 60 than 40, etc…. But unfortunately at some point, im starting to think that we’re all gonna bite it.. just a matter of whether that’ll be at 55 or 95, and what quality those years will be .
Alice Cooper said that he's healthier now then he's ever been and he's in his 70s and he used to drink and smoke crack.

True dat….I really think being active is the key to longer life….Was lucky enough to retire in my 50’s and I work out probably 5-6 days a week. The days I don’t work out I’m usually hiking or fishing or taking our dog Nola on a long walk. I’m down to the low 180’s (which was my weight in my 30’s), I still eat and drink how I want and am on a low dosage of cholesterol meds (the only thing I take). But the main thing is I feel great, sleep a solid 8-10 hours a night and have little to no stress…I’m lucky and don’t take for granted how good life is….I hope everyone who is able retires early enough to enjoy a number of good years….Cheers

True dat….I really think being active is the key to longer life….Was lucky enough to retire in my 50’s and I work out probably 5-6 days a week. The days I don’t work out I’m usually hiking or fishing or taking our dog Nola on a long walk. I’m down to the low 180’s (which was my weight in my 30’s), I still eat and drink how I want and am on a low dosage of cholesterol meds (the only thing I take). But the main thing is I feel great, sleep a solid 8-10 hours a night and have little to no stress…I’m lucky and don’t take for granted how good life is….I hope everyone who is able retires early enough to enjoy a number of good years….Cheers
Having kids when most are becoming grandparents is not optimal for staying in shape
When it was just one kid, I could still squeeze in a workout, but now🦥

Having kids when most are becoming grandparents is not optimal for staying in shape
When it was just one kid, I could still squeeze in a workout, but now🦥
I thought dealing with the kids gave you a harder workout than any other exercise plan you could come up with?

I thought dealing with the kids gave you a harder workout than any other exercise plan you could come up with?
it's more just about scheduling - hard to go for an hour am bike ride and make the wife (who even to this date hasn't gotten back on any real sleep schedule) to mind the baby while also getting everything prepped for the older one
and same after school, et al

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom