Actors/Actresses Who Have Aged Very Well (1 Viewer)

Having kids when most are becoming grandparents is not optimal for staying in shape
When it was just one kid, I could still squeeze in a workout, but now🦥

I hear you, I have some friends in a similar situation…we are lucky, both of our boys are out of college and on their own and doing well…hope you get that exercise in when you can….Cheers

60 is the new 30.
No it ain't :hihi:

Celebrities have nutritionists, personal trainers, and managers at their disposal. We have to take care of kids, do yardwork, cook, clean etc, and still try to find time for our own self-care. It ain't the years it's the milage

Technically she is an actress since she’s done lots of Broadway.. and i was never really a fan of her music.. but ive seen a few interviews with her lately and i just find her so much more attractive now in her early 50s than i used to.. Ms Debbie Gibson.. honestly i dont think it comes across in pics, but in interviews she seems like the coolest chick which adds to her attractive quotient .

8FA8FC72-7C4E-475D-9EC7-257363E4343A.jpeg

21730AE0-314D-4D36-AAF0-EAEFCB8FA869.jpeg
Electric Late Middle Age.

Also not going to hunt for pics but Alan Alda and Dick van Dyke both come to mind.

Paul Newman and Ernie Hudson (from Ghostbusters)

Diahnn Carroll

Diana Ross

Phylicia Rashad

didn't say they have to be alive

just people who aged very well and Mr. Newman 100% counts

I guess ur right, i didnt realize til i went back that the first example that the OP used is in fact deader than the proverbial doornail…. In that case i submit Dick Clark, whom i share a birthday with .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom