Actual Conversation with a Stripper... (1 Viewer)

Hey Hattr, where did she work? Fantasies, Crazy Horse, PJ's, the 'Boat or the GABC? Can you believe we have that many nudy bars in Anchorage?

Anyway, I LOATHE the shoe stomp. As an aside, I sat down and tried to factor in the sheer amount of money I have wasted on strippers in my 28 years of life. It made me nearly weep. Life in the oil patch is a sad lonely one.

GABC :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::9::9::9::9::9::9::9::9::9::9:

I have found that growing up in Alaska, anytime I go to a strip club anywhere else in the country (bear in mind I have been to nudy bars in Paris, NO, Dallas, LA, Seattle, Vegas, etc.) they all just seem kind of lame compared to the GABC. Talk about being spoiled.

I wanna hear Heartbeat, It's a Lovebeat by the Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco Family.

I really don;t even remember what it was but about 15 seconds in the headphones was about all a guy could take.

If she wants the song played that bad then why dont she wear some kind of headphones herself during? I dont know if they make some that could be hidden well but I doubt patrons would be looking up there anyway :ezbill:

memento.jpg

I always like when they dance to the tainted love. Manson not Soft Cell.

actual conversation I had with a stripper named Roxie at Streakers in Longview tex circa 1996ish

Me : "how much for a lap dance"
Roxie : "$35.00 a song"
Me : "**** That"
Roxie : "How about $25.00 a song?"
Me : "How about $15.00 each for 2 songs for you and the redhead dressed like a cheap man's pippi longstockings?"
Roxie goes and talks to Pippi and nodds me into the private room.

ouch, cabo hangovers bite! I may have been a little light headed last night, I am guilty of bragging, it didn't pay for college but it helped somewhat, sorry Val

Last edited:
Heh.
I once got stripper to dance for me. She wouldn't budge on the price, don't remember what it cost, so I told her that I would pay it if she danced to the song of my choice. She agreed. She didn't know that I knew the DJ, I tipped him $20.00 to get him to play Sailing br Christopher Cross. The stripper got so mad that she ran up to the DJ and demanded that he stop the song. When he wouldn't she grabbed her stuff and left!
They didn't like her anyway so the owner thought it was funny.
I got a free dance later from one of the other girls that hated her. :cool:

Heh.
I once got stripper to dance for me. She wouldn't budge on the price, don't remember what it cost, so I told her that I would pay it if she danced to the song of my choice. She agreed. She didn't know that I knew the DJ, I tipped him $20.00 to get him to play Sailing br Christopher Cross. The stripper got so mad that she ran up to the DJ and demanded that he stop the song. When he wouldn't she grabbed her stuff and left!
They didn't like her anyway so the owner thought it was funny.
I got a free dance later from one of the other girls that hated her. :cool:

You didn't pick "Inna Godda Davida"?

I got suckered at a strip club down the steet from my old apt. in Seattle. The Deja VU. This beautiful stripper, everything about her physically was my "type." I paid for a few lap dances, then she sat there and we had an actual conversation for at least 30 minutes just about ourselves and blah, blah, blah. Anyway, she says something like I never do this but you seem really nice and interesting. I am about to get off but wait for me to get out of the change room and I'll get your phone number so we can hang out. I wait around and hand her my number. She certainly seemed sincere and I had already spent like 300 dollars on this girl. Needless to say she never called me.

You hear that random smokin' hot Deja Vu stripper!? You broke my heart!

You didn't pick "Inna Godda Davida"?

By request :ezbill:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKD55D-O7QE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKD55D-O7QE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

My funniest stripper moment:
I was working as a DJ at a new club on Bourbon Street. I would see this one lady walk into the club every Friday and Saturday night and then go upstairs. I would never see her again the rest of the night and wondered what happened to her. One night I see a woman one one of the stages doing a handstand and *BAM* she has a wig that falls off.
Guess who? That same girl. I looked at her and said AHA, there you are. She looked back and we laughed for a good couple of minutes.

My least favorite song that got requested 30 times a night..
Cream-Prince
Favorite song
You blow - Consolidated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom