Actual Trump Supporters (1 Viewer)

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hold on. You must use their pseudonyms, if you want Max participation. It's important to call people by their proper and made up names, else you may offend. So, you have to also Invite:

"I hate both of these candidates, they suck, why are you voting for Hillary...?"

and

"I'm no Trump supporter, but take a look at this breitbart, drudge link/video/tweet..."

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That does sound like Trump in the ads, and given the lunacy he laid down thus far, I can see how these supporters were fooled. The sad part is that it proves Trump to be correct in his most bazaar statement:

That he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and his core support won't wane.

klewis33

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, I've never liked Trump, I've said that many times on here and it would be easy to go back to my comments and see. As I don't post much, and most of my latest posts have been on here. I did come on here I believe back in spring saying that many of my hispanic friends were leaning towards Trump. I can officially say, as of lately, that is not the case anymore. I have had bits and pieces of times where I considered holding my nose and voting Trump. That is definitely not the case anymore.

Trump had many ridiculous things he said during the primaries and there was a point towards the end he somewhat got his act straight. Since the convention, he has surpassed all the bafooniness (not a real word) that you could imagine. Trump will lose all the swing states. I believe there will be a few red states go blue. Possibly Georgia being one of them. Hiring the Breitbart guy or however you spell it, is just stupid. Honestly, he should have never let go of Lewandowski. It's pretty obvious, Trump does NOT hire the best people. His campaign is a scam, and a complete dumpster fire. I'm a Republican, and this may be the first election I sit out and not vote. Even Gary Johnson has come across as a sleaze lately. I may say screw it and vote Green Party or something though.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KG2VKooeWLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom