Adam Lanza Motivated by Norway Masacre (1 Viewer)

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, duh...it also seemed to be the tone of extremely thick sarcasm that sought to exhonerate guns from any culpbability in the situation entirely and bring ridicule to those who would suggest otherwise.

I say we put the guns in jail, where they belong

Really? They're going to blame videogames again? That is getting old, I've played some extremely violent videogames all my life and its never "motivated" me to go kill all kind of people.

I played Mortal Kombat when it was new. I played Doom when it was new and I played Shadowman when it was new which is probably the most screwed up game I've ever played in terms of violence.

Adam Lanza played ME3, come on man, thats crap compared to the amount of violence in some of the games i've played.

Adam Lanza played ME3, come on man, thats crap compared to the amount of violence in some of the games i've played.

I was going to make a joke about the ending of Mass Effect 3 driving people to murder, but then decided against it.

Am i the only one that has to think for a second when you read this dudes name?

I keep catching myself... Whoa, Maroon 5 is killing people. :covri:

Really? They're going to blame videogames again? That is getting old, I've played some extremely violent videogames all my life and its never "motivated" me to go kill all kind of people.

I played Mortal Kombat when it was new. I played Doom when it was new and I played Shadowman when it was new which is probably the most screwed up game I've ever played in terms of violence.

Ive been playing video games of some sort since I was 12. many of them violent. Never had the urge to do anyone that kind of harm, either.

The problem is, all it takes is one set of circumstances, and and you will have an Adam Lanza, and yes, video games in this case, this one off chance, were partly to blame.

In summary, is it at large a problem? no, can it be a problem? absolutely.

Two officials who have been briefed on the Newtown, Conn., investigation say Lanza wanted to top Breivik's death toll and targeted nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School because it was the "easiest target" with the "largest cluster of people."

Hmm....there's something to this...cant quiet put my finger on it.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom