Adam Lanza Motivated by Norway Masacre (2 Viewers)

the-route-anders-breivik-took-on-utoya-39101087.jpg

That is the route Anders Breivik took on his massacre. Its clear that everything was thought out to the T. Lanza was in no way as methodical or ruthless as Breivik. So my opinion points to metal health and family issues. Breivik was political and racial in his actions, which is why he is in prison right now.

the-route-anders-breivik-took-on-utoya-39101087.jpg

That is the route Anders Breivik took on his massacre. Its clear that everything was thought out to the T. Lanza was in no way as methodical or ruthless as Breivik. So my opinion points to metal health and family issues. Breivik was political and racial in his actions, which is why he is in prison right now.

Anyone saying its video games should

If you ask me, cuz got lost a couple of times.

Not blaming this nut case's video game playing, but I think the combination of an unstable individual hooked on violent video games, and an obsession with another mass murder put him over the edge.

It's just too bad that his mother didn't catch it in time to save herself and those poor kids and adults at the school.

If you ask me, cuz got lost a couple of times.

You could be right about one thing and the other is that it was an island. He crossed the main camp site twice. It is possible that he was chasing victims.

Either way they are both killers and only one is in prison.

Media getting a pass again, while we go after video games.

Obviously Breivik's sensationalized story had a huge impact on this kid. Its pretty clear he thought he was in direct competition with his death toll. I think the media needs to be more responsible in the way they report these massacre's. Very little attention should be given to these guys, but its reversed, they get all the attention.

Without looking it up, can anyone tell me who Dylan Klebold is? How about Eric Harris?

I know these two names and am unlikely to ever forget in my life. Without looking it up I can not tell you the name of one victim shot at columbine high school.

I do not think death tolls should be headlines, I do not think these murderers should get even an ounce of attention, outside of the initial identification. I think a few respectful stories about the victims, to honor their memories and that's it.

The media is not gonna report that the media is the problem tho. So next time when someone goes into a preschool to off a couple 4 year olds. Then they tell you they did it because they saw Adam Lanza's story, and wanted to top his death toll, we get to point the finger at video games. Or attack peoples 2nd amendment rights (For the record, I think stricter back round checks should be enforced) But limiting magazine sizes when anyone within a few hours or training can get pretty good at reloading Not to mention someone entering a school ready to murder people, and die themselves, is probably gonna give little thought to using a "banned" 30 round clip. (they will still be out there on the streets, don't kid yourself) Laws and legislation only effect law abiding citizens.

If it weren't for my mom removing the rope and spear from the house, mortal Kombat would've had me making mobs of ppl "come'ere!" and "finish them" :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom