Adam Schefter Tweets Bush is starter (1 Viewer)

Sorry dude, I have never seen Reggie move the pile. I don`t know if he is afraid of contact but he surely does shi away from it.

Not moving the pile and avoiding contact are two completely different things. Reggie initiates his fair share of contact in my opinion. I believe he caused an Eagle to have a stinger last week, looked like serious contact to me. Avoiding contact seemed like something he did more of during his rookie year.

Of course Reggie avoids contact. He's a scat back. That's what they do.

They certainty don't get a mic and sing gibberish and they certainly don't...eh, nevermind the other definition of the word.

IMO, Reggie has always been a starter. He certainly gets starter snaps. Just cuz they doesn't always get a hand off or even line up in the backfield, doesn't mean he's not a starting running back.

Not moving the pile and avoiding contact are two completely different things. Reggie initiates his fair share of contact in my opinion. I believe he caused an Eagle to have a stinger last week, looked like serious contact to me. Avoiding contact seemed like something he did more of during his rookie year.

Reggie body was spinning in the air because he jumped over somebody while another eagle hit him in mid air. While Reggie was spinning in the air Ashanti led with his helmet and his neck/shoulder met with Reggie`s hip. It wasn`t contact like Reggie plowing over somebody to cause that neck stinger Ashanti suffered in the game.

I'm excited to see Reggie got some serious touches running the football. Maybe this will be perfect timing to get Reggie on the same page with the offensive line. So when M. Bell comes back we will have two backs that are having great years, not to mention we still have PT Cruiser warming up coming off his injury. This is a great problem to have. Who cares who the starter is, as long as they all get their touches to create havoc for the opposing team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom