Adam Schefter Tweets Bush is starter (1 Viewer)

well, I hope hamilton is the starter ... really ... he is the 2nd best running back on this team ... and u guys will see it sunday ...

reggie can run but he can loose yds running ... bell cant ... and I think hamilton is closer to bell than bush to bell

so ... I go with hamilton!

pierre is injuried and really, I dont expect much

kind of given, PT is not fully healthy

Yes. The term "starter" is really kind of silly, in that in just refers to the person who is on the field for the very first play. As long as we don't try to make Reggie the "go to" ball carrier and keep him in the appropriate role, with Hamilton and Pierre sharing ball carrying duties, we should be fine.

So, just like earlier, no one really knows. He "expects" Bush. Just like some "expect" PT or Hamilton.

I "expect" to find out on Sunday. haha.

well, I hope hamilton is the starter ... really ... he is the 2nd best running back on this team ... and u guys will see it sunday ...

reggie can run but he can loose yds running ... bell cant ... and I think hamilton is closer to bell than bush to bell

so ... I go with hamilton!

pierre is injuried and really, I dont expect much

Wow....Really? He's the 2nd best RB on our team? THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST START. IF HE EVEN STARTS!!

Yes. The term "starter" is really kind of silly, in that in just refers to the person who is on the field for the very first play. As long as we don't try to make Reggie the "go to" ball carrier and keep him in the appropriate role, with Hamilton and Pierre sharing ball carrying duties, we should be fine.

No its not. David Thomas, the new TE, was in on the first play the first 2 games. He is not considered a starter. The starters, the guys pics you see scrolling across the bottom of the screen, at the beginning of the game, those guys come from the official depth chart. So, Reggie is #1 on the depth chart at the RB position.

Wow....Really? He's the 2nd best RB on our team? THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST START. IF HE EVEN STARTS!!

reggie cannot move piles ... if he is hit behind the line of scrimm ... the play is always to be negative ... bell is always hit in the line of scrimm ....

hamilton can like more like bell than bush ...

bush seems to be afraid to be hit ... he seems a receiver ... bell is a RB

reggie cannot move piles ... if he is hit behind the line of scrimm ... the play is always to be negative ... bell is always hit in the line of scrimm ....

hamilton can like more like bell than bush ...

bush seems to be afraid to be hit ... he seems a receiver ... bell is a RB

Hamilton has proven not a thing from his college career against poor competition to some workmanlike, but not stellar, preseason performance against third-string defenders, to his exactly zero carries for zero yards in games that count. If you are declaring him our second best running back after he has shown barely enough to make the roster over UDFAs because he is 'more like Mike Bell', then you must really really hate Bush (yep) and must be completely ignoring Pierre Thomas, who has been way more productive and impressive in regular season games than Hamilton has dreamed of being in preseason. Maybe he's the second coming, I don't know, but I don't know what that assumption is based on besides size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom