Adam Thielen injures ankle in practice (1 Viewer)

*Jerry Seinfeld voice* That's a shame.

Last time Minnesota beat us at home in the post season they went on to San Francisco and stomped the heavily favored 49ers on a Saturday. Next week they missed going to the Super Bowl In heartbreaking fashion when Darrel Green broke up a pass in the end zone at the very end that would have sent the game into overtime at the end of the NFC championship against Washington

Last edited:
Last time Minnesota beat us at home in the post season they went on to San Francisco and stomped the heavily favored 49ers on a Saturday. Next week they missed going to the Super Bowl In heartbreaking fashion when Darrel Green broke up a pass in the end zone at the very end that would have sent the game into overtime at the end of the NFC championship against Washington

I remember that was 87 lol Doug William's was Qb of skins and Ex Saint George Rogers was their rb. Wash had their number back then. They stopped them again in 92 with Mark Rypien and the posse

I remember that week leading to that game. I was such a young kid but that wild card lost got me sick to my stomach literally. I got the stomach flu/virus that whole week. Ther 49ers were the best team in the NFL that year...No question. They had EVERYBODY on that team and were expected to beat Minnesota. People thought the win against us was just a fluke and a case of good luck catching us on a bad day. But Wade Wilson was on point the week before and was on point the week after. And their defense was really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom