Adam Thielen on the Dan Patrick Radio Show (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Dan asked him (something to the effect of) what was one of the weirdest things that he's heard on the field.
His answer was "So an opposing defensive player was talking smack and I went to that guy and said 'Why are you smack talking my teammate?' and the opposing player said "SAY ONE THING AND I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"

I'd be willing to bet that was probably Ceedy Duce :D

The rest of the interview he spent, pretty much, dismissing the Saints.

He picked the Packers or the Bucs to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I came away from that interview with an extremely strong suspicion that he really hates us ;):)

Dan asked him (something to the effect of) what was one of the weirdest things that he's heard on the field.
His answer was "So an opposing defensive player was talking smack and I went to that guy and said 'Why are you smack talking my teammate?' and the opposing player said "SAY ONE THING AND I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"

I'd be willing to bet that was probably Ceedy Duce :D

The rest of the interview he spent, pretty much, dismissing the Saints.

He picked the Packers or the Bucs to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I came away from that interview with an extremely strong suspicion that he really hates us ;):)

I'd violate the TOS on here if I typed the appropriate words to describe Thielen. :LOL:

We have avenged each unfortunate loss to his team the past few years and he just can't stand it. It was hilarious that time two years ago when Cousins gave him that angry tutorial on the sideline on how to run his routes :LOL: It was in the '18 regular season finale against the Bears.

I'd violate the TOS on here if I typed the appropriate words to describe Thielen. :LOL:

We have avenged each unfortunate loss to his team the past few years and he just can't stand it. It was hilarious that time two years ago when Cousins gave him that angry tutorial on the sideline on how to run his routes :LOL: It was in the '18 regular season finale against the Bears.
We have avenged the two playoff losses?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom