Adam Trautman: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

Adam Trautman: How do you like the pick

• Love it

Votes: 111 67.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Hate it

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 36 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that mean that Trautman was in our bubble at 24 as well, then? 60minutes reported earlier that Baun would have been the pick if Ruiz was gone.
No way in hell Trautman was being considered at #24.

Now if you want to tell me he was a very late second round/early third grade, I can buy that.

Don't mind the pick. Hate the price paid. Payton during the draft has the self-control of a four year-old in a toy store. I am sure there are other coaches who have the similar mindset that I need this player regardless of the cost, but they are not their team's de facto general manager. And tomorrow we will be trading away more 2021 picks to replace what we traded away tonight.
Hey if the future never comes then we never lose picks lol

No way in hell Trautman was being considered at #24.

Now if you want to tell me he was a very late second round/early third grade, I can buy that.
Loomis said all 3 players were in their top 40. He thought Trautman was going to go somewhere in the 2nd-3rd round.

Lol

Man this Warford trade angle has gotten completely out of control.

That's our last draft pick of 2020. Guaranteed.

I don’t know that it would be Warford. However, I’d guess player or next years pick will be traded for one more 2020 pick.

And tomorrow we will be trading away more 2021 picks to replace what we traded away tonight.
And then in 2021, we trade away 2022 picks to replace the lost 2021 picks. Rinse, repeat.

If baseball has taught me anything, being named after an iconic American fish = instant success and mvp status. Thumbs all the way up in this camp

(I know its not trout*. work with me here.)

We can still trade Warford, and I wouldn’t count us out on other random trades using next years picks.
I gotta believe we can do better than a day 3 draft pick for a 29 year old guard coming off his third Pro Bowl .

I'd rather keep him for depth for all that. Unless we're just trying to get rid of him so we can pay Ram or Shon or AK.

But eh. Just stash him and a team is always an injury or panic away from calling us and offering a lot of ammo for Warford. Worst case we keep him and have depth.

I like the thought of having a young, promising, big-bodied playmaking TE to groom. Could be another huge weapon. Or not.. I know absolutely nothing about him. But I like that idea, and I’m hoping!

Made this highlight 3 months ago, been high on him

He's a little raw but if anybody could coach him up it's us. And he also loves blocking and had good reports at the senior bowl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom