Adam Trautman: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

Adam Trautman: How do you like the pick

• Love it

Votes: 111 67.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Hate it

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 36 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, I'm not in love with having no more picks this year, but the odds are that anybody else they draft would at best be a special teamer and may not have even made the team. This roster is loaded with talent all over the place.
While true, but it also allows us to miss out on a potential Colston type selection. The kind of picks that live in glory

From walterfootball

Dayton_logo.gif
Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
Height: 6-5. Weight: 251. Arm: 32.5. Hand: 9.63.
40 Time: 4.80.
Projected Round (2020): 2-3.

4/21/20: Trautman recorded 70 receptions for 916 yards and 14 touchdowns in 2019. He earned an invitation to the Senior Bowl and put together a solid week in Mobile. Trautman had some buzz building, but then ran slowly at the combine. He looks like a potential second-day or mid-round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. Team sources say, however, they think Trautman could be a steal. While his combine numbers weren't great, they call Trautman a pure football player who can really play. They see him as a second-round talent, but he could slip to the third round of the 2020 NFL Draft.

so we have no day 3 picks so not quite sure how i feel about this. if he produces anything remotely close to what Jimmy Graham did with the Saints, it'll be worth it.

This Payton's toy this year. He get one every year.
Deonte, Taysom, Kamara, now this guy. Lol.

I mean, I'm not in love with having no more picks this year, but the odds are that anybody else they draft would at best be a special teamer and may not have even made the team. This roster is loaded with talent all over the place.

This is what they were thinking too. Plus we get UFDAs and we always hit on those, at least one or two and we have players already on our practice squad that aren't shabby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom