Add Aaron Rodgers to the list of QBs for Saints? (1 Viewer)

UltraSaints

New Orleans Saints Fanboy.
Reaction score
Amazes me the amount of people who would decline A Rod. Couldn’t care less if people think he’s an A hole. He’s one of the best in the league and the numbers he’s put up this year are insane. We would be spoilt to go from Drew Brees to another HOF QB. It won’t happen anyway but makes me laugh that people would turn their noses at Aaron Rodgers when he would keep us a serious contender and we currently have Winston or Hill. Neither of whom could lace his boots. Guaranteed people would change their tune if he was on the Saints and throwing 50 touchdowns to only 5 interceptions. And he isn’t too old at all. He’s 37, Drew is 42 & his body hasn’t shown any sign of slowing down. Don’t think it will for at least another 4 years either, if that.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
honestly i would have preferred cam newton last year - and not one single part of me wanted cam newton last year
don't even know what is it about Rodgers - i straight up do not like that guy
like. AT ALL
I'm so thankful I was never put in a situation where I had to make the choice between the Saints or Cam Newton.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
1. A Rod isn't leaving GB after what he did this season.

2. Idc how many in here dislike him, you don't turn down A Rod on some superior morality act. Rodgers easily makes us the best team in the NFC if he came here. Easily.

3. See #1

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
honestly i would have preferred cam newton last year - and not one single part of me wanted cam newton last year
don't even know what is it about Rodgers - i straight up do not like that guy
like. AT ALL
Me either. Can't stand Rogdgey! Can't stand Cam either but if you say that, some people try to make it about something else.

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's a whooole lot of smack talk going on here as if this did actually happen the entire fanbase wouldn't go absolutely nuts. That being said the chance of this happening is close to zero. But yall can't sit here and tell me you'd balk at the idea of losing Drew Brees and go straight back into being SB contenders for a year or two.

BensonJr

Rookie
Reaction score
This is crazy. AR is most likely the MVP this year. You don't trade an MVP QB when you are borderline SuperBowl champs. If you are rebuilding , then maybe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)