Add Aaron Rodgers to the list of QBs for Saints? (1 Viewer)

Amazes me the amount of people who would decline A Rod. Couldn’t care less if people think he’s an A hole. He’s one of the best in the league and the numbers he’s put up this year are insane. We would be spoilt to go from Drew Brees to another HOF QB. It won’t happen anyway but makes me laugh that people would turn their noses at Aaron Rodgers when he would keep us a serious contender and we currently have Winston or Hill. Neither of whom could lace his boots. Guaranteed people would change their tune if he was on the Saints and throwing 50 touchdowns to only 5 interceptions. And he isn’t too old at all. He’s 37, Drew is 42 & his body hasn’t shown any sign of slowing down. Don’t think it will for at least another 4 years either, if that.

1. A Rod isn't leaving GB after what he did this season.

2. Idc how many in here dislike him, you don't turn down A Rod on some superior morality act. Rodgers easily makes us the best team in the NFC if he came here. Easily.

3. See #1

honestly i would have preferred cam newton last year - and not one single part of me wanted cam newton last year
don't even know what is it about Rodgers - i straight up do not like that guy
like. AT ALL

Me either. Can't stand Rogdgey! Can't stand Cam either but if you say that, some people try to make it about something else.

Too rude. Too ugly. Too arrogant.

vT8MBfa.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom