Addons for WOW (1 Viewer)

ArmyDave

Iraq Freedom Vet X2
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just started playing WOW and was wondering what addon's do you use the most. Right now I'm using EasyPriest (i'm a undead Priest) and Atlas. Should I be looking for something else?

I use the Photek UI, which has a bunch of add-ons with it. Look it up on curse-gaming.com.

I wouldn't play without Telo Quickloot, Decursive, CTRaid, one of the many HUDs you can download.....

Cant think of any others offhand. Look on curse's website and do some experimentation.

Decursive is going to make your life as a healer oh so much easier. Make sure you get that immediately.

You can try healbot, or one of the other heal add-ons also. Can further simplify healing for you.

You might want to check out ArcHUD. Its pretty sweet once you get used to it. Shows your health, mana, enemies, etc as multicolored arcs around your character, so you dont have to take your eyes off the action.

I would get one of the taskbar type mods also, either fuBar or Titan Panel.

Actually, a friend of mine plays a tauren shaman and keeps a ui updated. Download this and try it out, lots of good stuff. A couple of shaman mods in there you dont need (like flextotem) but otherwise good for any class.

Here is the link

http://www.thepages.org/KodusUI.zip

When I was playing I was using enchantrix and auctioneer. I found those useful in making money. If they still exist I'd check it out.

At lower levels the addons arent that big of a deal. At 60 and soon beyond, ctraid is essential if you raid. I love itemrack for one click change of armor, makes life easy. Titan panels are nifty for more info, I use the one for the top and bottom. Ive never played a healer, but decursive makes life easy.

i use ctraid and titan panel to name a couple. As a warrior I love sct. I have about 15 addons that I use, some of em really aren't necessary but it makes the game more personal to me.

Thanks for all the great ideas. I'll check them out when I get off work. Oh, and the server i'm on is 2 weeks old (blackwater) so everyone is about the same lvl. Got in on a guild at ground lvl. Loads of fun.

Addons are really class based and you figure out what works and doesn't work for you. CTmod is the only must have, and all the class ones, I'd probably wait til you're 60.

Warcraft stinks, quit while you still have a life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom