Adopted girl finds birth mother (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Imagine being adopted and later discovering your mother is an actress and played a part in a show you loved as a child and also was a part of a movie like Roots that played such a huge part in positively shifting American culture

I know exactly. I found my dad 1 month ago. Turns out my dad was a founding member of Three Dog Night and Gallery. He had a stroke in 2000, and cannot speak. I'm 51. He's in 2 episodes of American Bandstand with Gallery. But all I have currently is this:
Hes the guitarist in the Middle.

I know exactly. I found my dad 1 month ago. Turns out my dad was a founding member of Three Dog Night and Gallery. He had a stroke in 2000, and cannot speak. I'm 51. He's in 2 episodes of American Bandstand with Gallery. But all I have currently is this:

Whoa, that’s a trip

Are you serious? Amazing.

Also, I was today years old when I learned that the band that did that song was called Gallery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom