Adoree Jackson just blew his knee{Edit--ankle, not knee according to reports} (1 Viewer)

AshleyShaffer

Very Banned
Reaction score
Another 1st round pick just lost a bunch of $ by playing in a meaningless bowl game. SMH

That's horrible. I wonder how far he will fall now.

They just assisted him off the field. Thats quite an assumption to make... Ingram did the same thing last night and finished to rush for 100 yards. Slow down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or maybe it's a sprain?

Hopefully it is for his sake.

My point is that any guy that's looking to go pro should sit out these non-playoff bowl games. They mean NOTHING.

Nobody is going to look back in 10 years and say "Wow, do you remember so-and-so in the Meineke Car Care Bowl!"

My point is that any guy that's looking to go pro should sit out these non-playoff bowl games. They mean NOTHING.

Nobody is going to look back in 10 years and say "Wow, do you remember so-and-so in the Meineke Car Care Bowl!"

They can improve their draft stock... I think Hooker helped himself out by playing. Solomon Thomas too.

It's an ankle injury, not his knee. He is attempting to get back in the game right now. Please change this thread title.

Your point is clear, it's just not a good one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom